Greetings from New York, wonderful lovelies! Thank you for being so loyal and supportive. I’m deep in the middle of helping to sort out yet another wedding. It is definitely becoming a trend! New York State is wonderful. I can’t wait to get to the city! Pictures and details will be shared shortly as always.
1. Instagammers always think what they are taking a picture of is more important than it actually is. Who cares what faces your cat is pulling this morning? Sometimes it’s cute, sometimes it’s just a cat’s face. I don’t even know know whether I’m a cat or a dog person but one thing is true. I’m not always bothered.
2. Instagrammers are sly show offs. Every success is documented, yet half of them don’t even have a printed family photo album. Loose their passwords and their life just didn’t happen.
3. Instagrammers lie! Girl, I saw you yesterday!! We all know that hot hair pic should really be a throwback thursday picture! That #nomakeup, I can see the eyeliner!
4. Instagrammers have angel boyfriends. Who buy them flowers all the time and leave them picture perfect neat notes. By the way, what is it with all the ‘he bought me this and that’ #keeper posts! When was the last time you worked hard and bought yourself a diamond? silly silly…
5. Instagrammers make danger look silly. Taking pictures in the driving seat and on the edge of mountains. Does your mum know you are doing this? Someone call 999….NOW!
And by the way…..I’m guilty too! ;-)